Solved

Help Adding Qty. On Supply column to a Generic Inquiry

• 17 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I’m trying to add a the Qty. on Supply from the prepare replenishment page to a Custom GI page. I tried different ways to link the relationship but I can’t get any numbers to show up. Can any help guide me on what I did wrong in the relations? 

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 18 April 2023, 16:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@garcimig09 can you share the GI with us? also, can you change the relations on the last row to inner instead of left?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @garcimig09 ,

We often use the DAC INSiteStatus on these sorts of GIs.  A sample GI is attached.  

According to the INReplenishmentItem DAC definition, the Qty on Supply field is the total of qtyPOPrepared, qtyPOOrders, qtyPOReceipts, qtyInTransit, qtyINReceipts and qtyINAssemblySupply.  If you want to stick with INReplenishmentItem, you might try displaying these fields separately and that might give you some insight into the issue.

Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved