Solved

Customer Sales Price

• 25 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello!

Unsure if this is possible, but hoping someone has an answer or an idea that would help.

Our customers have been utilizing the Acumatica adjacent customer portal to view their statements, past orders, and place online orders. Is there a way to set a default pricing for one of our customers so that they only see the pricing as $1 for all of our products, but on our end, we have another price class (the true price class) that has the “correct” pricing that we can select so that the SO that the customer created or that the SO we create will reflect the correct/updated pricing? Or would we just have to manually enter the correct price as they submit their online orders, etc.? 

icon

Best answer by Eric Ratté 26 January 2024, 14:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

First, I would create a new role for users on the portal. For that role, I would remove the view to prices on the appropriate screens (Catalog, etc.). You can assign this role to contacts of specific customers.

Prices are removed from the summary and detail sections of the screen.

The, I would create a new generic inquiry screen for the price list and display it on the portal if need be to display 1$ prices. The unit price is fixed and therefore, instead of displaying the field UnitPrice, you can set a caption and use the Expression =1 for the column price.

You can even add the Catalog itself as a side panel.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved