Solved

A brief explanation of Acumatica processes

• 23 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

I do not do any transactions in acumatica but I am part of the support team (we just started using acumatica). I am wondering is there a documention per module I can read on so I would know the workflow (like, what goes first- SO, shipments, invoice), then what’s next. Or what Sales team are coordinating with Inventory staff and Accounting staff for. I know this is very generic, but I’d appreciate any idea that could help me have a little glimpse to how they work. Any documentation would be fine.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 23 February 2023, 10:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @paula012 

Each module has training materials that you can review. You will find the University under Learn on the Community 

Also, you can find information on the Help of Acumatica. There, you will find workflows and explanations of the fields and forms. 

Badge +18

Hello @paula012 ,

In addition to what Anacarina mentioned above, many times your partner will provide company-specific workflow documentation as part of your implementation.

YouTube is a wonderful resource for additional ‘How To’ videos.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Help.acumatica.com is also a good resource.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you so much everyone! These are all very helpful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved