Solved

When i am trying to create a sales order, the following error has occurred. Error: " The account is on a credit hold. Remove from credit hold?"

Userlevel 1

Error: “The account is on a credit hold. Remove from credit hold?” When I am creating a new sales order, the following error has occurred.

icon

Best answer by HManmatharajan41 13 November 2023, 10:13

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Reddy  Have you configured any Credit Verification Rules at Customers screen?

Userlevel 1

@Naveen Boga I disable the credit Verification field for every user but still it shows the error 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Reddy 

Are there any customization packages that may be causing this?

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49 there no customization packages 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Reddy 

Can you check the Order Type for the Hold Documents on Failed Credit Check?

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Is this only for one customer or all? I know I have alot of questions, I am just trying to rule everything out. 

Userlevel 1

@kandybeatty49 for all customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Do you require prepayment for all orders?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Reddy  Also, can you please share the TRACE info here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Reddy  Also, can you please share the TRACE info here?

Which Version you are using?If a customer's credit limit was exceeded, and a credit card payment was applied to the customer's sales order with the Credit Hold status on the Sales Orders form, this status remained | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Reddy were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Badge

There is a functionality in the SO Order Type to have the document be placed on hold on a failed credit check:

This is used in conjunction with the customer Credit Verification and Credit Limit:

When a sales order is entered, and the customer fails the credit check,a user cannot select Create Shipment until the order is removed from credit hold. 

When the credit hold is removed, the order can be shipped:

Access Rights can be setup for specific users to be able to select REMOVE CREDIT HOLD.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved