Solved

UPS Error 120309

• 10 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello all,

I am in the process of configuring integrated shipping. When I try to confirm the shipment for a UPS carrier, it returns “Carrier Service returned error. 120309:Missing or invalid ship from phone number”. What is causing this error?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by dsimmerly 10 January 2023, 22:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

UPS requires a phone number on the shipping address. 

Thank you so much for the quick response!

There is a phone number there - I have tried it both with and without special characters. Is there anywhere else I can check?

I see now that it’s because you’re missing the phone number on the ship from address. Check if you have a phone number in the warehouse address details.

Go to Warehouses, open your warehouse, click on the address tab. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

ship from” phone number - would be phone on the warehouse record, branch, or company 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Userlevel 3
Badge

There is a phone number there - I have tried it both with and without special characters. Is there anywhere else I can check?

I see now that it’s because you’re missing the phone number on the ship from address. Check if you have a phone number in the warehouse address details.

Go to Warehouses, open your warehouse, click on the address tab. 

That was it! Thank you for the help, Jeff.

Userlevel 3
Badge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved