Question

UOM column of Pick List screen grid doesn't match UOM on Shipment

• 29 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

A client has recently started using Pick Lists in the system with their new Bluetooth scanners, and they have noticed that the UOM shown in the Pick List grid (first image below) does not match what is in the Shipment (second image below) which is therefore causing the quantity to display as a decimal rather than a whole number.

I had a look at one of the items shown in the Pick List grid and can see that it has a conversion set up from PK50 to CT1000, as shown in the third image below. I am under the impression that this is affecting what is displaying in the Pick List grid. I may be wrong though, so let me know if there is a different process for how this comes through.

If this calculation is having an effect, would updating the Base Unit field for this item be the solution? As you can see in the third image, the Base Unit is set to CT500, which is what is displaying in the Pick List UOM column.

Let me know if I can provide any further information.

Kind regards,

Andrew

This is for item 3-G500RIB

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved