Solved

StoragePlaceStatus DAC

• 7 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

We presently use (2022R1) StoragePlaceStatus DAC to get the Inventory storage location in our Production Ticket.  Going forward to 2022R2, the StoragePlaceStatus DAC is Nonexistent in DB. 

• In what table or how do we get information regarding inventory and storage location by stock item? 
  • Is there a way to modify Production Ticket Report to display locations for the stock item.  (We used StoragePlaceStatus in 2022R1)  

Thanks for your help.

icon

Best answer by donnadeskins55 7 July 2023, 20:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

@pbadam - did you check the release notes for that version? I am moving this thread over to the Distribution team since this was one of their DACs . 

Debbie

Yes, did not see anything in the release notes, anyway it’s solved.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the suggestion and i stumbled upon that table this afternoon.  i think that should work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @pbadam ,

INLocationStatus and INSiteStatus are the 2 DACs that we used in place of StoragePlaceStatus.

You will be able to use the INLocationStatus on the production ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@pbadam - did you check the release notes for that version? I am moving this thread over to the Distribution team since this was one of their DACs . 

Debbie

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved