Solved

Quick Process for Purchase Orders

• 28 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

There are situations where we order materials without a formal PO and wait until we have the bill in hand.  Is there a way to Quick Process (in a similar manner as SO > Shipment > Invoice) a PO so that the Purchase Receipt is created/released and the bill is created in one step?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 28 September 2022, 16:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello, I did try the mass actions suggestion and, even though it looks like you can create multiple purchase receipts at one time, Acumatica only creates a receipt for the first record.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thank you for the reply.  Mass Actions is not needed, what I am looking for is one-at-a-time Quick Process for a Purchase Order.  I’ll suggest it as an idea.  Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @danielklumpp 

Have you enabled the Mass actions on the Generic Inquiry? That is the only way to mass create PO receipts currently. Here are the screenshots how to do it:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved