Solved

Purchase Requisition

Userlevel 2

Facing an error While creating a purchase requisition,can’t able to add creator but we hired employee . how to resolve it ?

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 12 May 2023, 23:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Where is this employee in the Company Tree / Workgroups?  On some screens this can impact whether you can view/select an employee. I’m not 100% sure if this applies to the requisition screen, but I’ve seen it elsewhere in Acumatica (particularly around time/expense).
Generally speaking:

• If the employee is not in the company tree, you won’t be able to view or select them. 
  • If this employee is not below you in the tree (as the user) you will not be able to view or select them
  • The employee needs to be active to be viewed/selected
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @abdulmuksithshahul61 

Have you created him as an employee? Did you add his login to the user info?

I got the same issue with a new user and was able to add him to the employment history esolve the creator issues

Userlevel 2

I can’t add creator. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @abdulmuksithshahul61 

Could you please add more details?

What is the issue, share me screenshot?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved