Solved

Inventory budget control

• 13 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to show a budget warning for the issuance of the inventory related to project? Currently we can tag a project on the issue inventory. However, since this is related to a project, a budget control should also be considered when processing the issuance. Is there any answer to this?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 13 March 2024, 10:48

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

There is a Budget Control warning in Projects Preferences:

From the Help, it seems like the above warning may be limited to three document types (not Inventory Issue):

I completed a quick test in 2023 R2 and did not see any warning in IN Issues screen when trying to exceed a project budget line.

I checked the Ideas section of this community and I don’t see your Idea listed.  Please add your idea, to add warnings/errors to Inventory Issues screen that contain project/task/cost code and exceed the budget for the same Item/Project/Task/Cost Code.

In the meantime, you may need customization of Issues screen to achieve a warning in Issues screen when the Project Budget would be exceeded.

Laura

Thank you Ms. Laura. I hope this will be considered in the future version of Acumatica since the issuance of materials for the construction side is common scenario and there should be a budget control too. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved