Solved

Inventory average unit cost per branch

• 8 November 2023
  • 2 replies

As per previous questions I have a query about finding the average unit cost of an item per branch.

We have 3 branches in the tenant with 2 currencies.  Within the main branch we have 6 warehouses all one currency.  I am trying to present a GI report / Inquiry that gives the user a view of all stock available to sell across the branch per warehouse with one average cost for the branch.  The INItemCost object does not allow for a siteid but does have a CuryId.

I am using the following objects:

INItemCost, INItemStats,INLocation,INLocationStatus,INSite,INSiteStatus,InventoryItem.

Is there perhaps another costing object that I can use?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 8 November 2023, 10:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

There is no one table going to have that information as you have found and it is trickier that it looks.

If i was going to do it i would use the InItemStats as the basic as it has the quantity and TotalCost per item/site

I would then join the Branch/Company to get the default currency and using the Grouping in the Query by Item/Branch. The Total Aggregate function on the GI should do the Totaling of the Qty and Total Cost and a calculation to calculate the average

apologies about late reply.  Thank you. The currency join fixed my problem.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved