Postman Response:

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 22 September 2023, 16:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@jayson 

I didn’t check into it but ar203500 is a GI. Did you check the sm205020?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If I understand that message properly, you need to query for a specific record in the table and not ask for a range of records.

The fields that are listed in the message are part of a view delegate (IEnumerable) and so those records are queried when the main/parent record is accessed. So the REST interface is trying to avoid running the logic for the delegate over and over again when you ask for all of the records. If you query/filter for a specific transaction, it will return the values for the fields that you’re looking for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jayson, As the warning message states, try to retrieve the record one by one like below,

• <<Instance URL>>/entity/DefaultExt/22.200.001/RecurringTransactions/000038

Use the valid schedule ID, that is available in the instance.

Note: It is a limitation of the class and it will not be possible to use $filter or retrieve all the records.

If you like to retrieve the all the Recurring Transactions, you can create a Generic Inquiry and map it in the endpoint then retrieve it.

I hope that helps.! Good Luck,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you all for the help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved