Solved

REST API: retrieving a CustomerPaymentMethod

Userlevel 2
Badge

Does anyone know how to retrieve data in a CustomerPaymentMethod using a CustomerID, PaymentMethod name, Card Account Number, and Value using the REST API in Postman?

Here’s what I have so far in my GET method:

https://sandbox.com/entity/Default/22.200.001/CustomerPaymentMethod/Customer/C10010473712

I’m not sure what all the parameters are supposed to be so I just get an error using that:

{

"message": "An error has occurred.",

"exceptionMessage": "No entity satisfies the condition.",

"exceptionType": "PX.Api.ContractBased.NoEntitySatisfiesTheConditionException",

icon

Best answer by jinin 10 May 2024, 09:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bpgraves ,

You can try adding a filter condition.

Example:

/entity/Default/20.200.001/CustomerPaymentMethod/?$filter=CustomerID eq 'ACTIVESTAF' and CardAccountNbr eq 'Fedwire'

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @bpgraves ,

You can try adding a filter condition.

Example:

/entity/Default/20.200.001/CustomerPaymentMethod/?$filter=CustomerID eq 'ACTIVESTAF' and CardAccountNbr eq 'Fedwire'

Thank you!  That worked great!  😀

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved