Solved

Requesting Inventory Balance Report Data via Webservice Endpoint

• 8 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello All!

I was looking to collect the content from page IN615000 via a REST Api call.

In the past, i had extended the webservice endpoints list to make a new route, and add the screen ID of choice to collect the information typically returned there.

This time however, when clicking “Okay” to produce the route - I get the error : 

Error: The view  doesn't exist.

Has anyone else successfully asked for the data on this page?

Cheers, 

Chris

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 8 February 2023, 17:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Reposts are currently not supported in REST API

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ChrisHaddy InventoryAllocationInquiry does not really have a ItemClass parameter. 

The only way you can request it is by using InventoryID parameter. 

However, what is your requirement exactly? There are other inquiries that may be a better fit for you, e.g. StorageDetailsInquiry

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ChrisHaddy  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hey Dmitri,

thanks for your response!

As an alternative, i am attempting to invoke:

InventoryAllocationInquiry?$expand=Results

But using a the PUT parameter

of 

{
"InventoryID": {
"value": "12345"
}
}

{
"ItemClass": {
"value": "ABC"
}
}

I can get the results to return for one inventory item with the top block. Would i be able to return an array of results with the second? So far It returns- but the results are essentially all 0’s

Thanks for answering!

Chris

Hey Dmitri,

I had added the ItemClass parameter to the response of the /InventoryAllocationInquiry and it was returning the correct entry, but you are correct, i cannot query with any parameter other than InventoryID.

I was hoping to return the totals of all inventory onHand, available, notAvailable for all inventory id’s with the same itemClass and place it within a table, much like the IN615000’s Inventory Report.

I have been using the Web Service Endpoints to retrieve all of my information at this time.

We had been extending endpoint 18.000.000 etc for our work, but i see the StorageDetailsInquiry on route 20.200.001

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved