Solved

Notify Acumatica of E-Payment in External System

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

We are exporting Bills into Acumatica from our application, and I have gotten that mostly working as expected.  A new requirement to pay bills electronically inside our system has come across my JIRA board, and I was wondering if anyone else had any experience posting a payment that has been made externally to Acumatica.  Would I just use the PaymentAPI?

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 11 December 2023, 17:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kwilson71,

Yes, you can use REST APIs to create Payment in Acumatica.

You can refer to the documentation and examples available in, https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=1e75e399-acaa-4490-aa99-7005906d4ff2 

Feel free to post if you have any questions. Good Luck,

Problem is, the Rest API Payment endpoint creates an Accounts Receivable Payment.  We have submitted a Bill to Acumatica through the Bill API.  The payment is being made via our ePayment solution, not in Acumatica.  We just need to send appropriate information on the Accounts Payable side of the house so that the Acumatica user can see that the previously created Bill has been paid (or partially paid).  Is that different endpoint than the one at:

/entity/Default/20.200.001/Payment

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved