Solved

Integration- Sales Order-Back Order Create Shipment and Confirm

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have a few old backorders that need a shipment created confirmed.  it is very important to make sure the schedule shipment is based on the file date.  I think my logic is correct.  Any thoughts or modifications needed.  I have attached the xml and the data file.

I always appreciate  your assistance.  Saves my time and also I am getting better.  This one is stumper.

Thank you

Evan

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 11 January 2023, 16:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Evan,

It looks like you need to map to the Shipments screen rather than mapping to the order screen.

Best,

David

Userlevel 5
Badge

HIi @DavidEichner .  I tried it the production tenant where the orders are located.  When I ran the integration, it does not throw error message only that it couldn’t process the order. 

Is my logic correct on the integration.  Have I missed something?  Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank  you

@EvanG 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Have you tried it out in a test tenant?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved