Solved

How to Update and Create User Defined Field Tab in Receipts Screen through API calls.

• 7 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Team,
We have a requirement as we create a receipt via API calls and there is a User Defined Field tab in the form level on how to create and update those fields in the receipts screen through the API calls, can you please review and suggest the best way possible to achieve it.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 7 August 2023, 18:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SanthoshB09 

Found a related answer @ 

Acumatica: JSON to Update User Defined Field Value in SalesInvoice

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SanthoshB09,

Use custom parameter like below,

<<Instance URL>>/entity/Default/22.200.001/InventoryReceipt?$filter=ReferenceNbr eq '002038'&$custom=receipt.AttributeAMBATCOLOR

In above, receipt is the view name and AMBATCOLOR is the attribute name, prefixed with Attribute keyword.

For more details on retrieving and updating UDFs from API refer,

Good Luck,

Userlevel 1

Hi @Vignesh Ponnusamy ,
Thank you for the response, I am able to update User Defined Field in the receipts screen through the API calls.

Userlevel 1

Hi @RohitRattan88 ,
Thank you for the response, I will check with as you mentioned and get back to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SanthoshB09 

dont forget to mark the answer to help others with similar question(s).

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey guys, trying to update UDF while create a new Project, but it passes only NULL value. what could be the issue? If I pass it again to the same Project it adds the value normally.

custom": {

"Project": {

"AttributePROMO": {

"type": "CustomStringField",

"value": null

}

}

},

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved