Solved

How to Retrieve Stock Items > Related Items from Api

• 18 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m looking for a way to retrieve the Related Items from the Acumatica APIs. Is there any way to do this?

I expected that I would be able to find it on the /entity/Default/20.200.001/StockItem API but it does not appear to exist as a detail object.

icon

Best answer by Kulvir Kaila 18 January 2023, 22:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

As an add on to my question above I also asked the dev team if they could use the web service on the Acumatica Related Items screen.  That does not appear to work for them either.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, I ran into the exact same issue and found this post.  

I created a new endpoint named RelatedItems.  I have created other endpoints this way and they have worked, but the dev team is reporting this one is not working.  What is different about this one?

Userlevel 1

That worked! I was able to add RelatedItems by extending the endpoint

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

You can try to extend the endpoint and follow the steps are listed in my blog to get a rough idea:
https://www.acumatica.com/blog/extending-acumatica-web-service-endpoints/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved