Solved

Extract Cash Account Value

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

I need to extract cash Account value, which is 10600

However in code, in all entities with which I am wotking : APRegister, APPayemt, APAdjust - I can only extract its interal id - 978

How to extract it’s value ?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 26 January 2022, 03:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan  The APPayment table will store only CashAccountID value but not the CashAccountCD, if you wanted to get the CashAccountCD make a simple BQL to CashAccount table and fetch the CashAccountCD.

CashAccount objCashAccount = PXSelect <CashAccount,Where<CashAccount.cashAccountID,Equal<Required<CashAccount.cashAccountID>>>>.Select(new PXGraph(), payment.CashAccountID);

string accCode = objCashAccount.CashAccountCD;

I hope you have completed Application Developer certifications training, If NOT, I would highly recommend you to go through it to get great a knowledge about the customizations.

Here is the Link: https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-developer-training/development/

Hi @Naveen B 

Thank you for the provided material

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Ivan  The APPayment table will store only CashAccountID value but not the CashAccountCD, if you wanted to get the CashAccountCD make a simple BQL to CashAccount table and fetch the CashAccountCD.

CashAccount objCashAccount = PXSelect <CashAccount,Where<CashAccount.cashAccountID,Equal<Required<CashAccount.cashAccountID>>>>.Select(new PXGraph(), payment.CashAccountID);

string accCode = objCashAccount.CashAccountCD;

I hope you have completed Application Developer certifications training, If NOT, I would highly recommend you to go through it to get great a knowledge about the customizations.

Here is the Link: https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-developer-training/development/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved