Solved

Custom field is not enabled when the document is Released

• 27 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have a custom field called “Cheque Generado” in Transactions screen, this field is a check box type, I tried to override the CAAdj_RowSelected event but it does not work.

This is my code:

protected void CAAdj_RowSelected(PXCache cache, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e, PXRowSelected InvokeBaseHandler)
    {
      InvokeBaseHandler(cache, e);
      CAAdj row = (CAAdj)e.Row;

if (row != null)
      {
          Base.CAAdjRecords.AllowUpdate = true;
          Base.CAAdjRecords.Cache.AllowUpdate = true;
          PXUIFieldAttribute.SetEnabled<CAAdjExt.usrChequeGenerado>(cache, row, true);
      }
    }

Could you help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 28 January 2022, 03:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@alejandroalvarado64  Great :) Thanks for sharing the update.

Hi @Naveen B,

Thanks so much, I followed the steps and it worked great, 

Have a nice day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @alejandroalvarado64  Once Document is RELEASED entire document fields will go to non-editable mode.

If we want to enable the fields, we need to enable the field from the code level as well as from the Workflow as well.

I have written an article on this, please find the link below. Let me know if you have any queries.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2021/10/enable-customization-fields-when-document-is-completed.html

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved