Solved

Create a new webservice endpoint for the Invoices and Memo GI

• 20 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

For this GI AR3010PL, I am trying to create a new web service endpoint. I am able to fetch All records but I need to fetch the “Due Date”​ filtered data. Not sure how to achieve that.

Following is how i am sending request in postman

icon

Best answer by RohitRattan88 20 June 2023, 16:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @param2022  As you wanted to fetch the invoices based on the Due Date filter, you need to use the $filter in the API request.

Below is the help document and hope this helps

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f279ec05-2f71-4376-a76f-d3ed0e0e2556

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga .

I tried that $filter thing for just simple text of description before using dates condition but it is giving me below error. 

"message": "An error has occurred.",
"exceptionMessage": "The given key was not present in the dictionary.",
"exceptionType": "System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException",

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@param2022 

I achieved to do this by exposing GI to oData and then using $filter as @Naveen Boga  suggested:

expose via oData
API Call on oData

Try this and see if it helps

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, we need to check the “Expose via OData” for the GI’s to fetch the data from Rest APIs.

Thanks for mentioning here @RohitRattan88 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved