Adobe Sign

• 8 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone,

I've successfully integrated Acumatica with Adobe Sign, enabling me to send documents for signatures directly from Acumatica. The recipients are receiving the documents without any issues, signing them, and sending them back (they also receive a copy of their signature). However, when I attempt to track the status of the documents through Esign Central, they remain stuck on "draft." Oddly, when I check through the Adobe Sign website portal, it indicates that the documents are completed. Any insights or assistance on why this might be happening would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ssantillan Have you tried hitting the “CHECK STATUS” button or run the eSign Synchronization?

@chrisj58 I have tried, both this is what comes up when I run esign synchronization. Do you have any idea what thus could mean?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ssantillan  Do you know what version of Acumatica you are running and are you running the compatible esign customization package? 

@chrisj58 they’re running on 2023 R2 which should be compatible. I am testing on their sandbox site. Could it because they don't have a license on their test site? I also attached below the customization package used

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ssantillan I haven’t worked with AdobeSign on any of our eSign implementations, we’ve been using DocuSign. I am assuming you have the API Preferences configured in AdobeSign according to the eSign User guide on page 3?

@chrisj58 yes, it was configured following that guide. I'm wondering if for step 10 “Provide the Adobe Sign API URL (e.g., https://secure.na2.echosign.com)” something was done wrong, but if it was then how is the rest of the functionality working, I can send out esign documents and the client signs and receives a copy of their document. Its just the status that isn't updating on my end on Acumatica but the status does update on the Adobe portal.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved