Question

WMS Pick Pack and Ship Allow Overpicking

• 3 December 2023
  • 0 replies

I need to allow for overpicking in WMS. I have this working ok by overriding GetQtyThreshold and arbitrarily setting the threshold high and ignoring the Threshold set by the SO line. This works fine if I have more than one items and one item not picked yet. 

public class PickPackShip_Extension : PXGraphExtension<PX.Objects.SO.WMS.PickPackShip.Host>
{
public static bool IsActive() => true;

public delegate Decimal GetQtyThresholdDelegate(SOShipLineSplit sosplit);
[PXOverride]
public Decimal GetQtyThreshold(SOShipLineSplit sosplit, GetQtyThresholdDelegate baseMethod)
{
/* This is the standard Acumatica code, and I don't want to use this.
decimal threshold =
SelectFrom<SOLine>
.InnerJoin<SOShipLine>.On<SOShipLine.FK.OrderLine>
.Where<SOShipLine.shipmentNbr.IsEqual<@P.AsString>
.And<SOShipLine.lineNbr.IsEqual<@P.AsInt>>>
.View.Select(this, sosplit.ShipmentNbr, sosplit.LineNbr)
.TopFirst?.CompleteQtyMax ?? 100m;
return threshold / 100m;
*/

//So Just returning high number to allow for overpicking up to 1000%.
return 1000;
}

}

However when all the Shipment lines have the picked quantity greater than the ordered quantity, Acumatica sets the status to Picked and you cannot scan any more items. I need to override this so the status doesn’t change to Picked.

I don’t know what to override to change this behaviour. 

In Acumatica code there is this class:

public new sealed class ShipmentState : PickPackShip.ShipmentState

{

….

protected override void SetNextState()

{

var mode = Basis.Get<PackMode.Logic>();

if (Basis.Remove == true || mode.CanPack || mode.HasConfirmableBoxes)

base.SetNextState();

else

Basis.SetScanState(BuiltinScanStates.Command, PackMode.Msg.Completed, Basis.RefNbr);

}

}

This is where it is setting the scan state to Completed. How would I go about changing overriding this so I can control when it goes to Completed Status?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved