Solved

Using GPS latitude and logitude in custom screen

• 13 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello community!

I need to get the users phone current longitude and latitude information and record it into a custom screen. What library should I use?  Is there any documentation for this?

I appreciate any help you could give me

icon

Best answer by andriikravetskyi35 15 June 2023, 12:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Community, 

Two year ago I investigated this question, and Appointment screen in Acumatica has feature with geolocation tracking of user.

So you could start from investigation of logic in AppointmentEntry graph and check FSAppointment DAC. In this graph you could find some logic with geolocation or reference to engine class for geolocation. 

I am not sure, but hope that you could use Acumatica’s objects, class or engines and develop your custom logic without external libraries.

Here some links, that I find:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59329491/how-to-get-gps-location-in-acumatica-mobile-app

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved