Solved

The 'SO509000' screen is already used in the current customization project. Select another screen.

• 6 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Wondering if anyone can offer some insight here. 

I was working on adding screen SO509000 to the mobile app and I was having an issue with the site map schema which I have since figured out. 

When I went back in to create a new customization of the mobile app by adding SO509000 screen I am getting the following error: 

‘The 'SO509000' screen is already used in the current customization project. Select another screen.’

The issue is that I have unpublished and deleted the original customization project that had this screen in it. 

Since then I have attempted the following. 

I have unpublish all of our customizations and republished the ones that are relevant and verified that the screen SO509000 is not being used in any other customizations. 

Additionally, I can still see the initial object that was created on the mobile app even without a customization or a Mobile Workspace telling this to be here. I have tried to reset the Mobile Workspaces to the defaults as well. 

It would appear that the something of the original customization is an artifact somewhere in the system, but I am not sure where to look for it to remove it and rebuild the customization. 

icon

Best answer by ntrapani 6 May 2023, 23:06

View original

1 reply

I ended up writing a new customization to the mobile app UI which took the UI back to defaults. 

This allowed me to write a new customization and have access to the screen SO509000

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved