Solved

Test SDK : Error when create extension classes for generated page wrappers

• 28 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, good day everyone.

I just started learning the Acumatica Test SDK by reading the SDK Readme, when I went to the section for creating Extension Classes for Generated Page Wrappers, I got an error at GL102000_GLSetupMaint, the error is attached in the photo below.

Please help me, thank you.

icon

Best answer by AaronB 30 October 2023, 14:03

View original

2 replies

Hi @muhammadzuhairi72 ,

the error is denoting that there is an  missing reference. make use you have added the proper namespaces related to the wrapper classes.  

eg: using GeneratedWrappers.Tests ;

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello, yes you are missing the reference to the wrapper file(s). I see you have not generated wrappers yet that are needed to create an extension.

Please use this git project as your testing base project. It has a method and aditional documentation on on how to generate wrappers, create extensions and write tests.

Ensure you follow the readme.md and inline comments.

https://github.com/Acumatica/Test-SDK-Starter-Guide 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved