Question

Publishing appears successful but success message not returned

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have a customization our developer created for this client.  When we publish to our internal test/dev server it validates and gets to the “Starting the Website” and just sits there and never returns the “Customization project published successfully” message.  I’ve tried multiple times and let this screen below sit there a couple minutes to as long as 30 minutes or more and never get the message.  If I close the window it appears the custom published and all customizations to screens appear to be working.

However, in the SaaS production server, when I publish it all works as expected.  In my test system everything seems to be working but would feel better if consistent behavior between test and production on this process.  Anyone ever seen this?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@kyoung14 What’s the Acumatica version? There was a bug some time ago that prevented the final message from appearing (only visual, the publishing still ends successfully)

Userlevel 3
Badge

Sorry - I should have said that.  It is 23.211.0017

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved