Solved

PROCESS and REPRINT RECEIPT button not printing receipts on POS

• 25 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello everyone,
I published POS 2021 R2 version on my ERP 2021 R2, made all necessary configurations  but on the pos orders after pressing the PROCESS button its supposed to take me to a screen to print the receipt but its not doing so. 
If I press the REPRINT RECEIPT button, no action is triggered.

The payment created is also left status: open instead of closed.

I’m not able to find solution to this.
Kindly assist
ALL responses will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Michael Ndungi 5 May 2023, 16:21

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is there anything in the trace?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there anything in the trace?

No there is no trace.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you have access to the source code of that screen?  Is the report that’s assigned to that printing action configured correctly?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Do you have access to the source code of that screen?  Is the report that’s assigned to that printing action configured correctly?

Its not possible to have access to POS customization source code

I just downloaded POS customization from here the community then published the customization on the ERP, everything else is working properly its only on this screen.
what could be the reason for this behavior?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It sounds like you’ll need to reach out to the original developers for assistance.

I can only guess at this point but it sounds like either a configuration issue where the setup of your system isn’t 100% like the original or there’s something about the transaction that doesn’t allow for the Reprint option to print (e.g. a field value or a combination of field values).

If you’re not seeing an error in the trace then I’m thinking it’s one of those two options.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @development93  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @development93  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

No solution yet.

Userlevel 4
Badge

The AcuPos customization was not publishing to completion. It was getting stuck on updating website.
This in turn causes several errors on the website.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @development93 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved