Solved

Pass value of custom field from Opportunity to Quote to Sales Order?

• 23 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello. I’ve googled quite a bit and could for the life of me not figure out how to pass values from

CROpportunity → CR Quote
         I                           I

Sales Order         Sales Order

I found this code https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36156112/how-to-pass-custom-field-vales-from-opportunity-to-sales-order to copy fields from CR Opportunity to Sales Order but if i try this i get a error message.

'CROpportunity' is an ambiguous reference between 'PX.Objects.CR.CROpportunity' and 'PX.Objects.CR.Standalone.CROpportunity'

I'm not sure if this code is functional for my needs. We added several fields on a new Tab in the Opportunity screen that we would need to transfer.

Although I've successfully created a method to transfer fields from Sales Order to Shipment and Invoice, I haven't been able to locate any code examples for the task at hand.

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 23 February 2023, 16:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jwestermann17 yes, this place and other places where CROpportunity is mentioned.

But to be honest, I’d recommend to complete some C# trainings first.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Where would I do that in the Code provided by Kurt Bauer?

Here?

public PXAction<CROpportunity>

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you get the error message about ambiguous reference, please specify the full class name for the objects causing the error, e.g. PX.Objects.CR.CROpportunity

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved