Question

Open New PO from a Link (URL)

• 23 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am looking for the correct format to open a NEW PO screen from a link. I have a Tableau report I run from the site map inside Acumatica. I want to be able to pass over the vendor code and item and qty to the new PO screen. 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Couldn’t this be done as an import scenario? If you are able to connect Acumatica to Tableau’s hosted data file?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Chris Hackett  - I never really found the right solution for this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Sorry for the delayed response. My goal is to build a URL in a report that would open up a new PO screen with the Vendor populated. Something like this:

/Main?CompanyID=ThisCompany&ScreenId=PO301000&VendorID=VendorID

I didn't mention that I am running this report “inside” Acumatica using the sitemap, so I can work from a list, open up a PO, and add the items. I can obviously just pop the PO screen open in a new tab/window just trying to save a step if possible.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @cmoreland  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

ScreenID: PO301000

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved