Solved

Missing Assembly Reference after Upgrade from 21R2 to 22R2

• 26 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello all,

I am upgrading my Customization Projects to 2022R2. All references work fine just on “PX.DBServices” I am getting the below screenshot error. But as you can see I have already added the required reference. Any thought on what other library I should possibly add?

icon

Best answer by Shawn Burt 26 February 2023, 05:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Last time I had this happen it was because the reference was to the wrong px.dbservices I would remove the reference and readd it from the bin folder of your current instance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks, @Shawn Burt I have already done this. I even removed all references and added all again but no luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Sorry. I am not by a computer to check this out further tonight. I will check in the morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Appreciated @Shawn Burt 

I am rebooting my IIS and clearing temp files and caches … it might also help. If I find something I will post an update here

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I did some cleanups and resets and restarts and fixed it somehow. I am not sure what was the root cause. It just wanted to drive me crazy. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have had the asp.net temporary files get “stuck” with a specific dll and not be able to unload the dll to allow it to be updated so it keeps generating an error similar to yours. reboot typically fixes it. Glad things are resolved :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved