Question

Kit Assembly Scalar Field Contains no Value

• 6 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I am trying to implement a scalar custom field within the Kit Assembly page. The target functionality of this field is to select a boolean value from a custom table. I have implemented this field on various other pages but copying over that code to this page has not worked out for me.

The following code is an example field I implemented on the Purchase Order page. This field is functioning as intended.

[PXBool]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Is Cool", Enabled = false)]
[PXDBScalar(typeof(Search<MyTable.isCool, Where<MyTable.docNbr, Equal<POOrder.orderNbr>, And<MyTable.docType, Equal<MyConstants.PurchDocType>>>>))]
public virtual bool? IsCool{ get; set; }
public abstract class isCool: Data.BQL.BqlBool.Field<isCool> { }

I used the Purchase Order example field as a template for the Kit Assembly page, making sure to update the WHERE filters, however the field does not seem to select data from my custom table and never contains a true value.

[PXBool]
[PXDBScalar(typeof(Search<MyTable.isCool, Where<MyTable.docNbr, Equal<INKitRegister.refNbr>, And<MyTable.docType, Equal<MyConstants.KADocType>>>>))]

I noticed the INKitRegister object may be a view or an aggregate of the INRegister table, so I tried updating the WHERE filters to use the INRegister object instead of INKitRegister. The issue persisted in this case.

I also tried joining the INRegister table with my custom table to retrieve the needed value, but this did not work out either.

[PXBool]
[PXDBScalar(typeof(Search2<MyTable.isCool, InnerJoin<INRegister, On<MyTable.docNbr, Equal<INRegister.refNbr>>>, Where<MyTable.docType, Equal<MyConstants.KADocType>, And<INRegister.docType, Equal<MyConstants.KADocType>>>>))]

Is there anything I am missing with implementing this field or is there anything I can do differently?

Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved