Solved

Issue with Customer Contract customization on upgrade from 2020 R2 to 2022 R1

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Trying to convert the code below for the 2022 R1 release.  The PX.Objects.CT.CTBillEngine.ARContractInvoiceEntry graph has been removed, but I cannot find what it should be replaced with.

The code is updating some custom fields on the Invoice generated from the Run Contract Billing action.

public delegate void BillDelegate(Nullable<Int32> contractID, Nullable<DateTime> date);
    [PXOverride]
    public void Bill(Nullable<Int32> contractID, Nullable<DateTime> date, BillDelegate baseMethod)
    {
        PXGraph.InstanceCreated.AddHandler<PX.Objects.CT.CTBillEngine.ARContractInvoiceEntry>((graph) =>          
        {
            graph.RowInserted.AddHandler<ARInvoice>((sender, e) =>
            {
                ARInvoice inv = (ARInvoice)e.Row;

// pull value from custom UsrCustPO field
                 Contract ContractRow = Contract.PK.Find(Base, contractID);

// extension name:  ContractExt
                 ContractExt ext = ContractRow.GetExtension<ContractExt>(); 

icon

Best answer by scottstanaland12 17 June 2022, 17:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution @scottstanaland12 !

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I finally found the solution to this.  I replaced the references to PX.Objects.CT.CTBillEngine.ARContractInvoiceEntry with just an a reference to the normal ARInvoiceEntry graph.

Scott

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved