Solved

How to use the Google Translate API in Acumatica?

I am trying to use Google Translate APi to translate an custimized form.

Or can you guys tell me how to translate the DisplayName of a control using this API?

icon

Best answer by markusray17 7 March 2023, 18:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I don’t believe Acumatica supports translation of control names directly via an API if that is what you are asking.

You probably could create a customization that would load the necessary translation data for a specific language using the Google Translate API but that would be a pretty involved process. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jquintero45 

Please take a look at Acumatica Language support.

As @markusray17 said it would be very heavy processing trying to translate via API on the go. Acumatica would probably flag the instance where the customization is published.

On the other hand, if its use is focalized on a specific use case, on a particular screen, and probably only considering user input, then, you could explore an implementation like that.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved