Solved

How to process only certain records in a process screen according to a condition.

• 30 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi ,

In Create purchase orders screen I want to process only certain records according to a condition. And also,  for records those do not meet meet the condition, I want to print an error for each in the processing window. Can I put my logic inside POCreateFilter_Rowselected event handler or FixedDemand.SetProcessDelegate? What is the most efficient way to do this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by jinin 2 January 2023, 14:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @charithalakshan49 

You can write the logic on the CreateProc Method. This method has the List of records. So, you can be able to write the logic here based on your requirement. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@jinin Thanks for the response. However, I added my logic inside FixedDemand.SetProcessDelegate(Before calling CreateProc method). And It worked!

But I think the way you tell is more suitable than mine. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved