Solved

How to get Balance field value from CustomerBalanceSummary DAC

• 25 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi,

I want to show the value of Balance field which is in CustomerBalanceSummary DAC in Payments and Applications screen(AR302000). As usual, I was unable to use selector to get the Balance field value from the CustomerBalanceSummary DAC.

Any idea on this? 

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by MoulaliShaik79 26 July 2022, 08:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @charithalakshan49,

Please go through the below link, (I presume) this may help you.

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(18))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6ed489c0-36a3-9790-7bcd-5072e718a728

Thanks,

Moulali Shaik.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga  Any idea on this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @charithalakshan49 

I did the following to obtain the Customer Balance Summary

CustomerMaint graphCust = PXGraph.CreateInstance<CustomerMaint>();
graphCust.BAccount.Current = cust;

CustomerBalanceSummary bal = graphCust.CustomerBalance.Select();

With this you create an instance of CustomerMaint and you have in the bal variable all the information that is on the Customer screen.

Badge

A less expensive way (avoid graph instantiation) is to sum the field ARBalances.CurrentBal.  Each row in the table carries the balance by branch and location.  So be sure to make the appropriate grouping, if needed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved