Solved

How to enter Hours/Minutes for Custom field of type DateTime?

• 4 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear Team,

I want to create a new Custom field of type DateTime that can input Date and Hours/Minutes.

Please help me the solution !

Best Regards,

NNT

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 4 December 2023, 10:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A friendly advise. I underestand people like to be productive and get the things done but always is a good idea to read through the materials or watch the videos to learn doing the work the right way. I bet you would get answer for all your questions in the materials.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you are using form then have a loot at the below

<px:PXTimeSpan DataField="Time" runat="server" ID="edtime" SummaryMode="true" InputMask="hh:mm" Width="100" ></px:PXTimeSpan>

If you are using grid then add from the data fields and it should come something like 

<px:PXGridColumn DataField="Date_Time" CommitChanges="true" ></px:PXGridColumn>

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @aaghaei,

I have performed customization as you instructed but the results only display the Date. Cannot enter Time.

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

public abstract class date : PX.Data.BQL.BqlDateTime.Field<date> { }[PXDBDateAndTime(DisplayNameDate = "Date", DisplayNameTime = "Time", UseTimeZone = true)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Date")]

public virtual DateTime? Date { get; set; }

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved