Solved

How to create a Multiple Selector

• 2 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello expers,

I don’t know if it is possible to create a Multiple Selector?

In case it is impossible. Is there any workaround to achieve this goal?

I found an article https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2018/01/multi-select-selector.html but it doesn’t work.

Thank you for your sharing.

Regards,

Khoi

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 2 February 2023, 15:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @mrthanhkhoi  Multi-Select Selector is possible.

Can you please share your code here?

Have you added this in the .aspx page? 

<px:PXMultiSelector runat="server" DataField="Ledger" ID="CstPXSelector4" CommitChanges="True" ></px:PXMultiSelector>

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mrthanhkhoi 

I’m glad that I helped you on getting the Multi-Select selector field.

You need to check the view delegate and modify the logic accordingly to fetch the selected multiple warehouses’ details and populate in the grid.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga 

I have modified the view as following code but it doesn’t work. I guess there is an issue with condition Where<INReplenishmentItem.siteID, In<Current<INReplenishmentFilterExt.usrWarehouse»

I tried with Where<Current<INReplenishmentFilterExt.usrWarehouse>, Contains<INReplenishmentItem.siteID> but it does not work too :(

Could you please have a look and and instruct me?

[PXFilterable]
public Processing<INReplenishmentItem> Records;
//If update Acmatica to later version need to check this function to update it to latest code from Acumatica (keep use INReplenishmentItem.siteID in INReplenishmentFilterExt.usrWarehouse
public class Processing<Type> :
PXFilteredProcessingJoin<INReplenishmentItem, INReplenishmentFilter,
LeftJoin<INItemClass, On<INReplenishmentItem.FK.ItemClass>>,
Where<INReplenishmentItem.siteID, In<Current<INReplenishmentFilterExt.usrWarehouse>>,//The original is: Where<INReplenishmentItem.siteID, Equal<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.replenishmentSiteID>>
And2<Where<
Current<INReplenishmentFilter.itemClassCDWildcard>, IsNull,
Or<INItemClass.itemClassCD, Like<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.itemClassCDWildcard>>>>,
And2<Where<
INReplenishmentItem.launchDate, IsNull,
Or<INReplenishmentItem.launchDate, LessEqual<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.purchaseDate>>>>,
And<Where<
INReplenishmentItem.terminationDate, IsNull,
Or<INReplenishmentItem.terminationDate, GreaterEqual<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.purchaseDate>>>>>
>>>>
where Type : INReplenishmentItem
{

public Processing(PXGraph graph)
: base(graph)
{
this._OuterView = new PXView(graph, false, BqlCommand.CreateInstance(
typeof(
Select2<INReplenishmentItem,
LeftJoin<INItemClass, On<INReplenishmentItem.FK.ItemClass>>,
Where<INReplenishmentItem.siteID, In<Current<INReplenishmentFilterExt.usrWarehouse>>,//The original is: Where<INReplenishmentItem.siteID, Equal<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.replenishmentSiteID>>
And2<Where<
Current<INReplenishmentFilter.itemClassCDWildcard>, IsNull,
Or<INItemClass.itemClassCD, Like<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.itemClassCDWildcard>>>>,
And2<Where<
INReplenishmentItem.launchDate, IsNull,
Or<INReplenishmentItem.launchDate, LessEqual<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.purchaseDate>>>>,
And<Where<
INReplenishmentItem.terminationDate, IsNull,
Or<INReplenishmentItem.terminationDate, GreaterEqual<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.purchaseDate>>>>>
>>>>)));

this._OuterView.WhereAndCurrent<INReplenishmentFilter>(nameof(INReplenishmentFilter.itemClassCDWildcard), nameof(INReplenishmentFilter.itemClassCD));
this._OuterView.WhereAnd<Where<Current<INReplenishmentFilter.onlySuggested>, Equal<False>, Or<INReplenishmentItem.qtyProcessInt, Greater<decimal0>>>>();
}
}

Here is the definition of UsrWarehouse field

public class INReplenishmentFilterExt : PXCacheExtension<PX.Objects.IN.INReplenishmentFilter>
{
#region UsrWarehouse
[PXSelector(typeof(INSite.siteCD), typeof(INSite.siteCD), typeof(INSite.descr), ValidateValue = false)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Warehouse")]

public virtual string UsrWarehouse { get; set; }
public abstract class usrWarehouse : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<usrWarehouse> { }
#endregion
}

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga,

thank you for your answer. It works for me.

By the way, I create a multiple selector in order to filter list ReplenishmentItem by this selector instead of Warehouse (single selector)

Which part should I modify to change filter by new multiple selector?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved