Question

How to clear error from a record/field?

• 24 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello All,

In Events Handlers, I am wondering how we can locate fields that business logic has raised and/or set error/warning for them. Basically what are the fields that have Red crossed circled or yellow exclamation?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@aaghaei, You can take look at the Source Code of the graph and search of the field name or the RaiseExceptionHandling event. This could give you an idea of where the validations are being made,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @vigneshponnusamy89 but my question is very different. What you are showing is the code that throws/sets the warnings/errors. What I am asking is how I would know if any or combination of the errors/warnings is raised and assigned to the record/field and how to clear them. My need is very different. I am looking for after the fact something has happened and presented on UI. You are referring to the code that generates the warning/errors. Very different. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @aaghaei were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Chris, 

No I have not.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved