Solved

How to add import and export functions on clipboard tool bar?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi guys

How do I add import and export functions to my customized screen tool bar on clipboard

as shown in the shot 

thanks.

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 23 May 2022, 13:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Stevendh this xml that you need is basically a subset of Export Scenario. 

E.g. if you go to export scenarios and export it in XML, that’s the base of the file that you need:

You take “relations” node from that xml and use it.

@Dmitrii Naumov Apologies for resurrecting this issue. I am looking for information on the contents of those XMLExportDefinitions files, specifically how to edit/create/troubleshoot them. It’s obvious they are table relationships, but how should someone go about creating one from scratch?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Best Answer by @Dmitrii Naumov  Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Dmitrii Naumov  is this file is enough for getting functionalities???

if yes how to give?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You need to make sure there is an xml file with the structure definition in ‘\App_Data\XmlExportDefinitions’ folder. 

The name of the file should be [screenID].xml

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Dmitrii Naumov don’t we have import and export functionalities as Copy/past I could not found any solution in the blog can u plz explore your views on this

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Check here: 

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2022/01/working-with-and-troubleshooting-copy-paste-functionality.html

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved