Solved

How to add attribute as custom field in detail line section of PO screen

• 13 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello! I am trying to add a selector attribute to the detail line section of the Purchase Order screen but am having some trouble. I figured out how to add the new field, however I am unsure of how to link the attribute to it. This is as far as I have gotten. Can someone please tell me what I need to do next? Also, when I try to save the Control as “Selector” it reverts back to “TextEdit” so not sure I am taking the correct steps.

icon

Best answer by Giri K 14 February 2024, 05:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ashleyb  Have you selected the CONTROL as SELECTOR in the ADD DATA FIELDS tab?

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI @Naveen Boga yes, every time I try to select it and hit save, it reverts back to “TexEdit”:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@ashleyb you need to add PXSelector attribute to field in DAC.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ashleyb  As suggested by Giri, Your DAC should be decorated with the PXSelector Attribute like below otherwise it will change it to TextEdit.

Here is the example for your reference.

#region InventoryID   
[PXInt()]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Inventory ID")]
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<InventoryItem.inventoryID>), new Type[] { typeof(InventoryItem.inventoryCD), typeof(InventoryItem.descr) },
SubstituteKey = typeof(InventoryItem.inventoryCD))]
public virtual int? InventoryID { get; set; }
public abstract class inventoryID : IBqlField { }
#endregion

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved