Solved

How do I get the DAC extension to the main document from an event on a transaction field?

• 27 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have created a custom field on the Adjustment screen which I want to use to override the default location when adding an inventory item in the details tab.

How do I reference the extension to get the custom field from the summary section from an event (INTran_InventoryID_FieldUpdated) in the details section?

I am used to using the following to get the extension:

INRegisterExt iNRegisterExt = PXCache<PX.Objects.IN.INRegister>.GetExtension<INRegisterExt>(row);

but row is referring to the detail row and not the summary section. What do I put instead of row?

I hope this isn’t confusing and thanks for any help you can provide,

Phil

icon

Best answer by andriikravetskyi35 27 January 2023, 08:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@andriikravetskyi35 Thanks for your reply.  I ended up using:

IINRegisterExt iNRegisterExt = PXCache<PX.Objects.IN.INRegister>.GetExtension<INRegisterExt>(this.Base.adjustment.Current);

as including Cache gave me an error.

Phil

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi, 

except row, paste current value of DAC of INRegister table, like this:

INRegisterExt iNRegisterExt = PXCache<PX.Objects.IN.INRegister>.GetExtension<INRegisterExt>(this.Base.adjustment.Cache.Current);

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved