Solved

error after building a customization code in library

• 23 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I'm facing an issue after doing customization to the web site like the picture below anyone got this problem before ? 

its not from the code error i guess it is from the libraries right?

icon

Best answer by abdallaahmed61 24 October 2022, 15:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @abdallaahmed61 !

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

i solved the problem with doing the upgrade u mentioned and then took the dll files from the upgraded website into my library.

it seems like i was refrencing to another version of the DLLs thats why this error occured

thnx for your time

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @abdallaahmed61  I never saw this issue but here is a suggestion.

If you are getting this in local dev machines, please do an upgrade → Update only the website files shown below from the Acumatica Configuration wizard and see this issue is resolved.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga

i have the same issue, this is the error in the Auxillary it says that the px.web.UI.Msg dosent have these properties but this file is auto Generated i think !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, @aibrahim83  It seems like this is not from customizations.

This issue seems with the App_Code folder → AuxillaryInitialization file. Can you please check this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved