Solved

Enable Unit Cost on Opportunity Details

• 22 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m trying get the unit cost on the opportunity document details.  I’m following the same process I was given for enabling the unit cost on sales order lines. (https://community.acumatica.com/customizations-147/how-can-enable-the-unit-cost-field-on-the-details-tab-of-sales-order-6709?postid=21524#post21524) I’ve added the new workflow with the unit cost field and the row selected event handler. The OpportunityMaint doesn’t have a definition for  Base.Document and Base.Transactions but I’m not sure those are necessary since I removed that code from the sales order line and it still has the unit cost enabled.  

When I add a line to the opportunity document details the unit cost is editable but then when I select an inventory item the unit cost is no longer editable.  I’m not sure what I can do to change that behavior. 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 26 November 2021, 13:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @vpoulson  I just verified, we can not make that field editable through workflow, since this field (Unit Cost) is having different behavior.

The Unit Cost will be enabled automatically when we click on the Mark for PO checkbox at Document Details tab.  Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved