Question

enable button “Update IN” in Shipment Screen

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi expert. 

I’m not found solution how to enable button “Update IN” by SO Order Type and SO Status in Shipment screen.

can you help me? Thank everyone so much.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @thanhaim can you give us more details and/or use case.  The Update IN function is tied to business processes so it would help to better understand the need.  Is the goal to force the creation of an Invoice for particular order types?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thanhaim 

We have workflow options to enable the actions or field that populates in all stages of shipment 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank @Robert Sternberg@manikantad18 and everyone. I realize that "Update IN" is Action and it anabled by Shipment Status(in this case is Confirmed). 
has any way to enable "Update IN" by code
Same example enable field:

if (row != null && OrderTypee = "EQ")     {         Base.Document.Cache.AllowUpdate = true;         PXUIFieldAttribute.SetEnabled<'Update IN' action here>(cache, row, true);     }

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @thanhaim were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett . I looking for new solution. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved