Solved

Edit a Process Screens Grid

• 12 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Think I already know the answer to this, but is it possible to make the grid on a process screen editable? Ability to change one or two fields.  I am pretty sure this is not possible but incase someone has a way around the norm would appreciate any insight.

icon

Best answer by edwardmcgovern53 12 March 2024, 19:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

It is possible. For example, the “Prepare Replenishmnet” screen (IN508000), you can change the “Qty. To Process” field.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was looking for an example, thanks. 

I added the PXSave to a process screen just on inventoryitem table and nothing was editable by default.  I will check that screen and not the differences

Userlevel 2
Badge

OK.  The Process Graphs by default have this behavior:  Set all items in the grid except for the select check box to not be enabled. 

You get around it by Setting the controls back to enabled in the RowSelected Event of the PXProcessing Grid for the process form.  Thats the way that above screen did it and I found many others online.  You can just set it right back to enabled

protected virtual void DacfromthePXProcesssing_RowSelected(PXCache sender, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e)
{

PXUIFieldAttribute.SetEnabled<DacfromthePXProcessing.usrSomeField>(sender, null, true);

}

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@edwardmcgovern53  It is possible but NOT recommended if this processing screen is running in the background for specific period of time.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thats good to know, thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved