Solved

Customizing an Existing Enquiry Screen ( Project Transaction Details)

• 15 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hello 

I am working on customization screen ( Project Transaction Details) 

I want to add new selector field to the exisintg Enquiry screen. The problem I am facing is 

1)  The  exsiting acumatica DAC Filter values, they are hidden  and in same graph(TransactionInquiry)
2) When I try to extend this filter and add new filter (i.e a new selector), it is not showing in my customization screen.
3) I feel, as existing fields are all unbound and its hidden, my newly added  extended dac filter selector is not exposed and does not recognize the TranFilter DAC. 

[PXHidden]
        [Serializable]
        [System.Diagnostics.CodeAnalysis.ExcludeFromCodeCoverage]
        public class TranFilter : IBqlTable
        {
            #region ProjectID
            public abstract class projectID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<projectID> { }
            protected Int32? _ProjectID;
            [Project(typeof(Where<PMProject.baseType, Equal<CT.CTPRType.project>,              And<PMProject.nonProject, Equal<False>>>), WarnIfCompleted = false)]

#endregion

#region AccountGroupID
    ……………………..
            #endregion
            #region ProjectTaskID
    ……………………..
            #endregion
            #region CostCode
    ……………………..
            #endregion

……………………...
       }

Could anyone please help me and suggest the best practice ,
1) Add new field value( a selector dac) via extending this TranFilter DAC, and I want my new selector to behave just like projectID field.
2) have it in use via extenidng the  graph via delegate

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 15 May 2023, 11:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

DACs that we use in PXFilter ALL are hidden and this is NOT an exception. I assume this is what you have done:

1. you have added a DAC Extension to “TranFilter”
  2. you have added a custom field to this DAC Ext and have set its properties including PXSelector property.
  3. You have revised the associated query to account for the newly added filter field. 
  4. You have added this new field to the header of the Project Transaction Details Inquiry screen and set its commit change to True to force refresh the screen when its value changes.

So please provide your customization code and package that includes the above items so that we can have a look.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved