Question

Customize Payment and Application Screen

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

When release payment and application , i want to a field from document apply to field customer ref in application history. Could you guide me how to do it ?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kevinheng21  Here is the sample example to override the RELEASE action for the Payments.

Hope this helps !! 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74879631/how-can-i-override-the-releasepayments-process-process-all-method

Userlevel 3
Badge

I try with this but it cannot solve

#region ReleaseDocProc
  public delegate List<ARRegister> ReleaseDocProcDelegate(JournalEntry je, ARRegister ardoc, List<Batch> pmBatchList, ARDocumentRelease.ARMassProcessReleaseTransactionScopeDelegate onreleasecomplete);

[PXOverride]
  public List<ARRegister> ReleaseDocProc(JournalEntry je, ARRegister ardoc, List<Batch> pmBatchList, ARDocumentRelease.ARMassProcessReleaseTransactionScopeDelegate onreleasecomplete, ReleaseDocProcDelegate del)
  {
      onreleasecomplete += OnReleaseComplete;
      return del(je, ardoc, pmBatchList, onreleasecomplete);
  }

private void OnReleaseComplete(ARRegister ardoc)
  {
      ARRegisterExt41 aRRegisterExt41 = PXCache<ARRegister>.GetExtension<ARRegisterExt41>(ardoc);
      ARTranPost aRTranPost = SelectFrom<ARTranPost>.Where<ARTranPost.refNbr.IsEqual<@P.AsString>>.View.Select(this.Base, ardoc.RefNbr);
      PXCache<ARTranPost>.GetExtension<ARTranPostExt>(aRTranPost).UsrCustomerRef = aRRegisterExt41.UsrInvoiceExtRefNbr;
      Base.Actions.PressSave();
  }
  #endregion

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved