Customization Editor bug: interpolated string causes code page to show blank

• 1 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +11

A line of code like this will crash the code page in the Customization Editor in 22R2, after it is saved and reloaded:

ApplyDocuments.SetCaption($"Apply Prepayment of ${amountOfPrepayments}");

I believe the issue is the ${} within the interpolated string.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Without seeing actual source code, I can only guess. 

Badge +11

ApplyDocuments is a custom action I defined on the ARInvoiceEntry graph, but I don't think that had any impact on the issue. I was on an earlier build, but I don't know which one at the moment. Maybe it was fixed in a later build?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I tried to find class ApplyDocuments in Acumatica source code, but failed. I’m on the build 22.206.0035 . The code, which I’ve written goes below:

namespace PX.Objects.SO
{
public class SOOrderEntry_Extension : PXGraphExtension<PX.Objects.SO.SOOrderEntry>
{
#region Event Handlers

public virtual void _(Events.RowUpdated<SOOrder> e)
{
var amountOfPrepayments = 123;
ApplyDocuments.SetCaption($"Apply Prepayment of ${amountOfPrepayments}");
}

#endregion
}
}

any idea what I’m missing?

Badge +11

The actual content of the page doesn’t matter. You can create a new ‘Code’ page and paste only that line in and it will break.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Can you tell me, which graph you’ve extended, which event? Or it was customization plugin extension?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved