Solved

Customer define default Reason Code

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have created one selector custom field in Customers screen and managed to grab Reason Code information using the code below:

public class BAccountExt : PXCacheExtension<PX.Objects.CR.BAccount>
{
#region UsrReasonCode
[PXDBString(CS.ReasonCode.reasonCodeID.Length, IsUnicode = true)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName="Reason Code")]
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<CS.ReasonCode.reasonCodeID,
Where<CS.ReasonCode.usage, Equal<ReasonCodeUsages.sales>,
Or<ReasonCode.usage, Equal<ReasonCodeUsages.issue>>>>),
DescriptionField = typeof(ReasonCode.descr), CacheGlobal = true)]
[PXDefault(PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]
public virtual string UsrReasonCode { get; set; }
public abstract class usrReasonCode : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<usrReasonCode> { }
#endregion
}
}

How can I grab the value set in the Customers screen and make it a default value in Sales Order screen. I have tried replacing the Reason Code field with the code below but failed to get the desired result:

[PXDBString(CS.ReasonCode.reasonCodeID.Length, IsUnicode = true)]
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<ReasonCode.reasonCodeID,
Where<Current<SOLine.tranType>, Equal<INTranType.transfer>, And<ReasonCode.usage,
Equal<ReasonCodeUsages.transfer>,
Or<Current<SOLine.tranType>, NotEqual<INTranType.transfer>, And<ReasonCode.usage,
In3<ReasonCodeUsages.sales, ReasonCodeUsages.issue>>>>>>), DescriptionField = typeof(ReasonCode.descr))]
[PXDefault(typeof(BAccountExt.usrReasonCode), PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Reason Code")]

icon

Best answer by EGolshtein67 3 November 2021, 15:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @EGolshtein67 , the query works as a charm. I missed out on querying the PXDefault part there.Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 2

Hi there,

Please try the code below:

[PXDefault(typeof(Search<BAccountExt.usrReasonCode, Where<BAccount.bAccountID, Equal<Current<SOOrder.customerID>>>)

As per help article:

You usually set the default value to a DAC field by using the PXDefault attribute. You can set a constant as the default value or provide a BQL query to obtain a value from the database or data records from the cache. The default value is assigned to the field when a data record that includes this field is inserted into the cache.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved